Money back – policy
We give a full refund if you contact us within 12 hours. The full refund only applies if you book online in this web.
What can we do in the canyoning Rapeling? - 5 rappelling 3 waterfalls from 19 meter to 60 meter - Hiking in the canyon - 2 ziplines cables 160 meter and 400 meter - Costa Rican lunch - Transportation included near to La Fortuna. Minimum age 5 Years old
What can we do in the White water Rafting? We enjoy the Balsa River or Sarapiqui River, class 2/3 and 3/4 Enjoy one of the best adventure experiences through the rapids of the rivers that are near to La Fortuna Enjoy the water, nature and very important the guides are professionals - Transportation included near to La Fortuna. -Lunch - fruits - Water Minimum age 6 Years old (class 2/3)
What is canyoning waterfall rappelling by Maquique Adventure?
It consists of a controlled descent using specialized rope, knots, and other o our professional equipment
+506 8802 3668
Here you can download the photos of the canyoning tour maquique photography service
Canyoning Costa Rica
We are located near to La Fotuna, near to Arenal Volcano
Costa Rica Canyoning Maquique Adventure tour
We offers a unique experience with nature and adventure, rappelling is a activities that consit through waterfalls as you traverse a canyon creek. Along the way you will come across water springs, jump into naturally formed water pools, and zip line past the forest trees. Maquique Adventure canyoning offers a total of 5 rappels, 3 of which descend through waterfalls, and 2 zip lines as you trek through the canyon’s creek, cacao. At the end of the tour we will hike through the rainforest for about 15-18 minutes. If you are looking for adventure near to the Arenal con with us an enjoy the waterfall rappeling. No experience necessary Enjoy the adventure nature at the same time with us.
Maquique Costa Rica Canyoning rappel and Rafting
Enjoy the multi actraction , Costa Rica canyoning arenal,
• 5 Rappels, 3 of which descend through waterfalls.
• 2 zip lines surrounded by lush natural rainforest.
• Experienced, patient, and friendly bilingual tour guides.
• Unique rappels with ascending difficulties, providing a more balanced adrenaline experience.
• A single guided rappel offered halfway through the tour provides a sense of relief for the inexperienced client and an adrenaline rush for the experienced rappeller.
• A 60 meter waterfall marks the finish line for the final descent of this tour.